Asian Studies: Journal of Critical Perspectives on Asia is now accepting original manuscripts from graduate students for a special issue on emerging issues in Asian Studies, including but not limited to:
- Disaster response and resilience
- Gender politics and intimate work
- (Post)-Nationalism in Asia
- Migration and Transnationalism
- Religion and Society
- Politics, Regionalism, and International Relations
- Literary and Cultural Studies
- Sociology, Anthropology, and Philosophy
Manuscripts will be initially screened to determine whether they will be sent to at least two external reviewers. Authors whose articles proceed to the peer review process are expected to revise their work under the guidance of the issue editor and the journal’s editorial staff. Publication is scheduled in early 2016.
Deadline of submission is on 1 July 2015.