Ma. Cecilia T. Medina, Ph.D. (Editor in Chief)
Editor in Chief
- Room 205A, Hall of Wisdom, GT-Toyota Asian Cultural Center
Magsaysay Avenue corner Katipunan Avenue, Asian Center, University of the Philippines Diliman
- National Capital Region
- 63.2.981.8500 local 3586
Ph.D. in Sociology, Xavier University
Room 204, Hall of Wisdom • email@example.com
Religion and development • Mindanao studies • Indigenous people, culture and development • Southeast Asian studies VIEW FULL PROFILE
- Ph.D. in Sociology, Xavier University, Cagayan de Oro City
- M.A. in Asian Studies, University of the Philippines Diliman
- B.A. in Sociology, University of the Philippines Diliman
- Religion and Development
- Mindanao Studies
- Indigenous Peoples, Culture and Development
- Southeast Asian Studies
- AS 252 Readings on Southeast Asia II
- AS 201-A Modern Asia
- AS 206 Religions and Philosophies of Asia
- PS 202 Readings on Philippine Socio-Cultural Studies
- Research Methods (St. Paul University, Quezon City)
- Southeast Asia (Ateneo de Davao University)
- East Asia (Ateneo de Davao University)
- Sociology of Religion (Ateneo de Davao University)
- Sociology of Education (Ateneo de Davao University)
- Rural Sociology (Ateneo de Davao University, UPD)
- Sociology of Development (UPD)
- Social Organizations (UPD)
2011. "Social and Environmental Factors in the Manobo Ancestral Domain Claim in Quezon, Bukidnon." St. Paul University Journal, Vol. 4.
2009. "The Higaonon's Beliefs, Rituals and Leadership in Claiming Ancestral Domain." St. Paul University Journal, Vol. 2, 67–97.
1999. "Popular Religiosity in the Philippines." KINAADMAN: A Journal of Southern Philippines, Xavier University 22:153–163.
1992. "Landlessness in a Village in Pampanga: Implications for a Policy Reform in Agrarian Communities."Philippine Social Sciences Review 1(1-4): 189–212.
1993. "Rising from the Ashes: The Resettlement of Concepcion." In The Shadow of the Lingering Mt. Pinatubo Disaster, edited by M. Bautista. Quezon City: UP-CSSP, 219–229.